Hotel and other guest accommodation guidance
The latest guidance states that accommodation providers must close unless the exemptions set out in law apply.
Accommodation providers should only open for those who:
- Are unable to return to their main residence.
- Use that accommodation as their main residence.
- Need accommodation while moving house or attending a funeral.
- Need to self-isolate as required by law.
- Need accommodation for the purposes of their work, or children who need accommodation for the purposes of education.
- Are elite athletes, their coach or (in the case of an elite athlete who is a child), the parent of an elite athlete, and need accommodation for the purposes of training or competition.
- Are currently in that accommodation at the time when national restrictions come into force.
- Are visiting from abroad on holiday or for work purposes.
- Are being provided accommodation to relieve homelessness.
Wortley Cottage Guest House - 01142881864
Tony & Su would like to welcome you to our family home, Wortley Cottage Guest House.
Our house is in the center of Wortley, oposite Wortley Church (St.Leonard's) and ajoined to the Village Shop & Post Office.
Please see our 'Good to Go' page, which we will update with the latest notices and procedures during the Pandemic.