"Good to Go"
Covid-19 - procedures
- Click here to check Barnsley MBC covid status website.
- Click here to check Sheffield City Council covid status website.
Hotel and other guest accommodation guidance
The latest guidance states that accommodation providers must close unless the exemptions set out in law apply.
Accommodation providers should only open for those who:
- Are unable to return to their main residence.
- Use that accommodation as their main residence.
- Need accommodation while moving house or attending a funeral.
- Need to self-isolate as required by law.
- Need accommodation for the purposes of their work, or children who need accommodation for the purposes of education.
- Are elite athletes, their coach or (in the case of an elite athlete who is a child), the parent of an elite athlete, and need accommodation for the purposes of training or competition.
- Are currently in that accommodation at the time when national restrictions come into force.
- Are visiting from abroad on holiday or for work purposes.
- Are being provided accommodation to relieve homelessness.
Whilst staying at Wortley Cottage Guest House
- Please be prepared to provide more details for contact tracing.
- Please let us know what time to expect you.
- NHS contact tracing QR code at bottom of stairs.
- Hand sanitizer is located at the top & bottom of the stairs.
- Keep your distance.
- We will let you know if any other rooms are occupied during your stay.
- Masks are required when moving around the public areas e.g. between rooms, breakfast room and entrance.
- Please do not linger outside the rooms.
- Please remain seated in the breakfast room till you have finished your meal.
- Please use our on-line forms, saves paper, and reduces contact: -
- To book Breakfast.
- To make a Payment
- Cross contamination prevention: -
- We allocate rooms on rotation, so you may not get to stay in your favourite room.
- Some facilities have been removed from the rooms.
- Please let us know if you need any extra Towels, Tea, Coffee etc.
- Rooms are closed for two days after departure.
- Where possible, rooms are closed for two days prior to arrival.
- Allocated time for breakfast room. If we have other Guests staying, you may be asked to leave the room quickly after your meal.
- Please call: -
- To book a particular room.
- If you would like to bring a pet, please call before booking, as we don't allow pets in all our rooms.